© Unless stated otherwise all images copyright Nicola Jayne Maskrey
No reproduction without permission
For more information and work in progress take a look at my blog www.npicola.com or follow me on twitter @npicola. You can also find me on instagram and tumblr.
- London Project / Traces is showing as part of the Motion exhibition at PH21 Gallery, Budapest from 9th February to 7th March 2017.
- LensCulture have included my projects Chasing Shadows, and Ophelia, along with lots of other great work in their Explore pages under Black & White, and Alternative Processes, respectively.
- London Project / Traces is showing on The Curated Fridge in their December 2016/January 2017 exhibition.
- I'm now a member of the invitation only LensCulture Network of "exceptional photographers"!
- Dennis's Greenhouse is exhibiting in Obsolete and Discontinued until 3rd February 2017 in Cologne, Germany.
- Cornish roads..., Ophelia, and Adventures in a Suburban Garden exhibiting at the Berlin Foto Biennale 2016. I was selected for this exhibition as a winner of the 7th Julia Margaret Cameron Awards for women photographers.
- Flower meets fence, in Shutter Hub 'Bright' exhibition in the Atrium Gallery at St James’s Insitute of Oncology, Leeds, until October 2016.
- North London street, reflected, is in the Shutter Hub Open festival - a month long programme of exhibitions and events in Cambridge, UK.
- Dennis's Greenhouse is in Obsolete and Discontinued at Revela T Festival, Spain.
- Cornish Roads (hedges), in Flow is featured in the Life Framer Edition II Annual, Limited Edition run of 300 copies. My photograph was also chosen for the advertising campaign for the publication.
- Cornish Roads (hedges), in Flow is in the Life Framer Awards London exhibition at the Menier Gallery, SE1 from 7th-16th January.
- LensCulture Annual Review for 2015 - Cornish Roads (hedges), in Flow is one of their highly rated entries for the whole year.
News archive 2015
News archive 2014
News archive 2010-2013